The Beauty of Heart Break

(Note: This clip will take a few minutes to load)


The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return - Moulin Rouge

I'm a sucker for Moulin Rouge, tears seems to flow automatically when I watch this movie. To me it's got to be one of the most beautiful movie ever made and thus making it one of my favourite of all time. Call me sappy, but I guess, I relate to this movie when it comes to love.

This post is dedicated to my best friend. I know that I have loved 'the one'. And it ended pretty badly but if I had to do it again, I would. I wouldn't change one bit, except for my promiscuous behaviour before. If I had the chance to turn back time and do it again, I will definitely do a lot of things a lot better. But I'm not saying I regret what I have done before, it is just that, looking back, I know I could have done better. But I suppose certain things are meant to be. Or not meant to be. But then again, this post is not about me.

A friend who had build a emotional 'wall' around him collapse a few months ago, and now the love is pretty much going to end, due to personal circumstances which I will not dwell into in this post. He's going through more or less what I had experienced about six months ago. I feel sad about it. Because, it is not a great feeling to have and go through. Anyway, this clip is sort of a pick up for my dear friend. That, in the end, not everything is at lost. The greatest thing we'll ever learn is to love and loved in return.

My love with my ex, YKW, had compassion, love, care and kindness. At the height of our love, my feet never touched the ground. The ending was inevitable, but yet up till now, I do not regret everything that had happened. Because I had loved and got loved in return. I get to experience true love. Moving on isn't easy, some people seek love to fill in the void like I did which in the end is not the answer to everything. I need to seek love within myself first, is what I have recently discovered. Although obvious, I guess, emotions have their own ways of clouding the apparent.

So, to my best friend, stay strong. How ironic of me to say that, the least we could stay strong together... Until then...

Comments

Mirda Ahmad said…
yup... the more i ponder over your writings, i seemed to have imagined u the person... somewhat like crispy meringue.. soft in its core?
Anonymous said…
LOL... a little true, but I think more like a ballon, plump, squeaky when touched and all empty inside hehe...
Mirda Ahmad said…
but seriously... nope. never under estimate yourself... balloons float away, explode and pollute the environment... and it is not even biodegradable.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises