Reality Awaits...

After a week long (well, it a little more than a week) of my disappearance, I am back to home.

I arrived yesterday about 7p.m. greeted by my youngest sister. I usually have a summary for every Bangkok trip, as each trip is always different from the last trip. So if I could summarise this trip, I would call it an Angelic Trip.

Okay, what is so angelic about this trip, so brace yourself on this one, those who knows me wouldn't believe it. This trip, I didn't go to pubs, clubs or any naughty places. I was a perfect angel. Utter angel and such a good boy. No, not because I am going with my brother and his wife, but because, I wanted it to be different. And perhaps, just checking if I am tough and adamant by controlling my lust and other things (LOL, of course, let's not dwell there) LOL...

But there were plenty of times when the devil inside leaps and try to make bad bad things to happen, but I guess, the angel in me is still strong. So anyway, I did a little sight seeing with my brother and his wife, amongst them are going on a river cruise at Chao Phraya River, shopping on a boat at Damnoen Saduak Floating market (about an 90 minutes drive from Bangkok, in Ratchaburi), visit on the River Kwai Bridge and which had a famous background history and movie based during the Second World War, my brother went to see and took pictures of the bridge, but his wife and I were too busy looking for jewelry, thus I did not take any pictures), click here and here for more info of the bridge and lastly but not the least, we went to the Tiger Temple which we had the chance to come up close and personal with the beast. It was such a fantastic place to go, a little hot, but worth every penny of it. It was an experience. I will try to upload some of the pictures here, but I will post most of them in my facebook, feel free to browse them there. There were quite a few fantastic shots.

Unfortunately, we didn't have the chance to go to Koh Samed as planned before the trip. The reasoning behind it, was because we were out of cash, well, not really. My brother and his wife had plans to spend their money on a little shopping, thus, at that point in time, I guess, shopping wins versus relaxing by the beach. But nevertheless it was a good trip. For me. It's all good. Again, I proud of myself, that I am able to abstain, despite many many chances of cheating and loosing myself in the fantasy.

I've got plenty of things to say actually, but there's so much going on in my head. It is like ideas seems to pushing around trying to expel themselves on my blog via my typing fingers. But there is one announcement that I would like to make. I'm single again. Hang on... Don't get out of your seat just yet. Nothing in my relationship with "E" went wrong. If any blame should be made, it would be mine. The break up was more of a mutual understanding between the both of us, and in a way, the both of us knew it was coming. When I came back last night, I met up with "E" and explained. It was easy to talk with "E". Like I've said in my previous post, "E" has the most wonderful and perfect soul. Despite the break up, we've agreed to be just as friends, which is good enough for me. Everything is fine and dandy. Things are going well.

I don't know what else to say, there's so many things, but I guess, all in good time. Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises