Permanent Or Temporary?

Note: This post was written 1st March, sorry for the late publish.

There comes to a point in our life when we want something permanent.  Love being one of it.  Lust likely being temporary.  Maybe.

Last night, after work, I fell asleep only to wake up at about quarter to 1 am.  There were 5 missed calls, 1 from a friend and the other 4 was from my best friend, Billy.  He call me at that amount, because I was supposed to have dinner with him, but I fell asleep.  So I called him up at 1am and he answered.  I tried to make it up to him and decided to hang out at his place instead. 

So about 2am, I arrived at his place with 2 packs of Nasi Katok and a bottle of Green Tea.  We talked and ate whilst watching Sex and the City Movie that was on HBO.  A particular scene made us talk about relationships, Samantha gained weight because she ate to keep herself from cheating from her boyfriend who stood and stuckby her.  Billy said, "I guess that is why I shy away from relationships, because there's so many out there, we're young, we're at our prime, so why not?  What do you think?"

"I'm seeking for something permanent", was my reply.  I guess at this age (of which I will discussed further), love is what I need.  Don't take it the wrong way, and I am not bragging, if it is lust that I am looking for, take my word for it, it's easy peasy, lemon squeezy.  Sometimes, or perhaps most of the time, after fulfilling lust, I feel sick and dirty for what I have done.  By saying this, I do admit that I am no angel.  But worst of all, in here, in this heart, it felt like darker and lonelier place to be.  Hollow.

This is unfinished post, will continue so soon...  Sorry about this, It's my bad...

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises