Someone Cried Wolf?!

I am laughing.  Deliriously laughing!  And if I am not laughing, I am smiling from one ear to another.

Obviously some of you would have read the 'attack' on my shoutmix which in my personal opinion was totally and utterly really really funny.  I am trying to see the connection of such comments with regards to my current stature.  First and foremost, Karma had paid me a visit, decided to give me a break for the past one month and gave me a beautiful soul to accompany my heart.  Okay, that's an overstatement, let's just say, something to keep me busy.  Sometimes.  (Don't be cheeky on me now... LOL)

And all of the sudden; wham bam!  "Wolf! Wolf! Bastard! Wolf!"  And I'm just in shock!  I am as if going, telling someone, to turn the gawd damn page for this poor soul.  Obviously, stuck in the last freaking chapter.  I've written new chapters... I am going... oh c'mon... keep up will ya?!  Any of you getting any of this?  LOL!  Dyslexic reader perhaps?

Harsh isn't it?  Well, it isn't as harsh as was said to me in that attack comment.  All of us, have done one or more mistakes right?  Do we really need to dwell into it?  And live in a past with all that grudge and anger?  Yeah, I've done my more than fair share of stupid silly mistakes.  I even repeated them again and again.  But after all that was said and done, I did seek for forgiveness, and if one doesn't forgive, well, it's not my place anymore.  All I know, I've made my amendments, apologies and forgiveness.  Other than that, I wouldn't know what else I would do or say.

So for that particular ex.  Yes, it came from an ex.  Circa Sept'09 - Oct'09.  Thanks for stopping by and come again soon. :)

Until then... everyone, take good care of yourself.

Comments

M Ahmad said…
There’s an old saying that "the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior." Sometimes we can be stuck within a certain cycle of our life and sometimes that cycle could lead to self-destruction. Some of us did get out of that cycle and recreated a better and improved version but was not acknowledged for this. Some of us were judged by that regretted past just because someone prefer to cling on to those bitter old memories. Sometimes it seemed easier to stick to that familiar (and also boring) knowledge rather than venturing into the unknown.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises

Nothing Much Going On