A Very Long Hiatus

Hello, I'm back.

I sincerely and truly apologise to my fellow readers for my unannounced long hiatus.  And perhaps that will be the case from now on.  I will be on and off from this blog.

Alright, most of you would want to know why the long delay of absence from this blog.  Simple.  I am in a very commiting and serious relationship.  And I'm trying to keep my head out of the clouds and keep my feet on the ground.  I have realised that, sometimes, I have to stop wondering and analysing things and just do it.  Go to the deepest end and see whether you sink or you could swim. 

Writing my thoughts, although most of it are postive things, by letting things out in the open can cause some harm than good.  And if I wanted my relationship to work, I will need to keep thing off the table.  There are such things, too much good can harm you as well.

So I'll just update you things that are about me.  In March, I left KA and went with someone else.  And this someone else, I've been with ever since.  And as all relationships are, it has it's ups and downs.  Just put it this way.  Consider me married without the 'marriage'.  And leave it to that.

KA was really upset but I know it is the best situation for us both.  We both know it.  It was just that the relationship went south pretty fast and I was quick to get a replacement.  But it just have to be done for both of our sake.  I won't write much about it as it is quite personal for what had happened between to us. 

In May, my life went through hell.  Seriously.  By the end of May, every sense of dignity within me have been flushed out.  I had to struggle for this new relationship.  I was heart breaking.  Tears were shed.  So many tears and if I could remember it all, it was so painful.  Very painful.  So forgive me if I don't want to write (or think about it).

First of June, was one of the darkest day of my life.  And this, I would like everyone to know.  I was arrested in public, (Giant Superstore) by BKN (Biro Kawalan Narkotiks, i.e. Narcotics Control Bureau).  I was sabotaged by a traitor who had connections with the Bureau.  I was a suspect for dealing drugs.  I am not ashamed to talk about this, as the truth is I am not involved in what-so-ever fucked-up drug dealing or possessing.  (Apologies for the swearing!)  Seriously? WTF right?  But anyway, I was cleared immediately as I don't possess or had drugs in my system.  I filed a police report after that.  Because the bureau failed to do their homework and exposing themselves to be puppets by anyone who uses them to merely embarrase anyone in public.  Fools.  And I mean that sincerely.

And it now comes to July.  Things are well and dandy, I mean normal.  Nothing much to talk about.  Oh yes there is, nearly forgot for one important update.  For the past two months and with the things that I have mention, my work had serious implications.  I was absent from work at least a day or two in a week.  And my boss had a talk with me and bla-bla-bla.  Ok, but as some say, if a window of close, a door of opportunity opens.  And I'm moving department starting next week, well it is more of moving to another company.  And it's all good.  I will be working in Bandar (city) and I will be close with my love.  And that's very, very good.

So until then.  Again apologies for the lack of updates.

All is well, if not, let's hope all is well.  Hope is all we've got.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises