Ocean Calling

I'm offshore now. Things are not really going so well. There have been some kind of conflict going on, and I'm going to have to solve this somehow. The conflict involves my colleague who is here at the moment, I was hoping that he would be around somehow, I still need to brainwash my colleague, it seems that there are some indications that he is not capable of doing the task at hand.

...logged off...

I logged off because as usual, the internet connection offshore sucks. I am trying my best to figure out what can I do to make things go well here. Hopefully I could restore things the way they were. Enough about work. On personal note, I feel quite lonely here, well, I'm not alone that's for sure, but somehow this place, feels foreign to me. Everybody treated me like they used to, as if nothing had changed, some asked why I had returned and such, and I explained that I am relieving my colleague who is taking leave at the moment. But I feel lonely somehow.

Let me tell you the truth, I've been feeling lonely for sometime now, yeah, I know I'm with "E" and things couldn't get any better, it's going very well, but I feel empty inside. And I don't know why. It is silly really. I don't know what else to say. Until then, take care, Ciao...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises