Meet Lionel


My new friend
Post-Edit:
I have used this post using my mobile phone. Kindda cool this. So anyway, meet Lionel. He's my new 'pet'. It was given to me by a friend who got this as a sovenier from KL to a group of us. I got a feeling Lionel and I will get along really well. I have some sort of attachment to Lionel now. Sometimes I find myself rubbing softly Lionel's limbs or ears to my fingers even my nose (not in it!). It's soothing...
Meet Lionel's friend (a cross-dressing 'pet') at Kayoy's blog. He's Larry by day, and Lulu by night. Hmmm, go figure! LOL...
Till Then... Adeus...

Comments

KaYoY said…
C Lulu kan membawa c Lionel bejual di Belakang NBT...mau ia? if mau kami mengambil karang malam kekeke

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises