Recycling Point

I have just noticed something about something that lacks in Brunei. Recycling centres. Where are there? My friend recently mention that there's one near Standard-Chartered Bank somewhere (forgot actually where he mentioned it) but that was it!

Every now and again, we see people collecting rubbish from our public dumpster bin, even those in the shopping complex, but I see most of the time that they collect only tin and aluminium cans. Other than that, none. In the organisation I work in, they recycle paper, but god knows what happens to them. They did a roadshow a few years ago about how they dispose of the papers. But I think my memory has got the better of me.

A good friend of mine, a new soya-bean drink lover, loves to drink from a particular brand, and the drink comes in glass bottle, as a result, he has tons and tons of glass bottle in his kitchen. He's a little green with the environment and seeking ways to dispose of them plus perhaps getting a little out of it. But to no avail. So I am wondering if I should open my own recycling centre or even plant! So anyway, we're still a long way from being a green country. So if you guys have any clue where to dispose of things with respect to the environment. Please drop me a comment or two...

Till then, the wannabe journalist's out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises