Hey Mr DJ!


I can't help and compelled to write something about Love. That's because last night after my weekly badminton session, I turned on the radio in my car and the DJ (that's Disc Jockey, although they don't play no disc no more), MP3J, perhaps, was talking about Love. He was reading text messages from listeners who wants to know their other half that they love them. It was a segment about Love. The ultimate feeling! Love. Nice. Or is it?

Ultimate and Universal. That is what love is. Love is blind, some may say. But I think love BLINDS you. Cinta tidak buta, Cinta membutakan. Your principals, your moral, your values are thrown out of the window, because of Love. Because Love does that. Fueled by Lust, needs, wants, desires and passion. I'm no Mr Love, who know what Love truly means, what Love do, what Love can create. I'm just a typical, simple man, who has experience love, it's benefit, it's highlights and down lights too.

Experience of anything in moderation. That's one of my philosophy in life. Moderation. Too little, too much, too many can kill you too. Kill you? You kidding me? Yes, it can.

For a man, like myself, who has too much hate in his being, pessimistic to some, I do find love in the silver linings of Hate. If I can say so. I suppose without Hate there's no Love. But one thing I would like to share to all about Love. As I got this from Savage Garden - Affirmation Song.

"I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone" - Savage Garden

Until then... Keep the Love alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises