Eid Prep

For the last three days, things have been really tiring. My brother and I have been at my parent's house throughout the weekend to help preparing the house for Eid celebration which is coming in less than a week.

My brother-in-law is usually the man who does all these preperations for Eid every year, but this year he had to be offshore to work, and have left us all with the DIY works. My parent's house is aging, and is nearly showing it's age and having 4 nieces and nephews didn't help the aging at all... We had to repaint the living room again, I had my fair share about 4-5 years ago, I used to be the Eid preparatory commander before I had my feud with my family. After three days, the DIY project is hardly half way through, there are a lot more things to be done. So many things to be done. I must admit my parent's home does show a lot of neglect for the past 7-8 years.

A lot needs to be done. I know I've said that before, but seriously, a lot! Fasting doesn't help either, I just get tired easily. My brother may probably leave me because he haven't started any preparation for his own home yet, he also needs a lot of repainting. No walls are safe from pen and pencil marks when you have children below 5 years old. I'm hoping that I could finish doing my parent's home for the next few days. So that is why I have decided to take a couple of days leave. Tomorrow I will be bringing my mum to Limbang, to run an errand with her.

In all honesty, I'm really really tired. Oh by the way, I had a date, last night. Not a proper date, just having a great time with coffee. It was good, great really. And I don't know if it's going any further. But I'm not putting any hopes up, in fact, not at all. I'm just tired of this relationship malarky that I have been having. If there is any hope, I just hope that I am strong enough stay away from relationships for the moment. It's just too tiring, really.

Aiedee called me up yesterday afternoon from his hometown, Terengganu. He's called to say 'Hi" and I might visit him in December. I miss that guy. Hearing his voice, brings a lot of good memories, I still remember our fasting days offshore like it was just yesterday. A lot have change in less than a year. Some are good changes, some not that good. There's only one thing to do with regards to change. We'd have to follow and change with the times.

Anyway, until then...

p/s: apologies for the bad english on the last post, I really wasn't in the mood to spell and grammar check them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises