Flummoxed

And yes, I used a dictionary to come up with that.  No harm in increasing my vocabulary capacity.  In case you're wondering, flummoxed can be defined as perplexed or confused; bewildered.

And that was the reason for my lack of updates, confused, bedazzled up to the point of blockage.  Writer's block.  On a blog.  LOL!  Lame, I know.  I did wrote a couple of times, but I didn't publish it, it was just a paragraph or two and then I lost interest.  Some of the things I wanted to write was too convoluted and needed quite an explanation which, in the end, made me lost interest.

I was offshore for one whole week and now I am back.  I just came back hanging out with my siblings and their spouses.  It was good seeing them again.  I kindda miss them but, not really, but it was a good hang out.  Everybody was a little quiet, so I let my laptop to die out and had a good chat with them.  I suppose even we didn't hang out that often, sometimes we run out of things to say, just like I am with this blog.

That fling that I was talking about, nearly saw the end of it, I told my fling about 'the offshore curse' and my fling flipped out.  Basically my fling told me off to not make comparison with my other encounters that I have made.  My mistake, but I was more talking about what happens to me.  Maybe I was a little insensitive but apologies were made and we're back on track.  Hmm, that sentence made me wonder.  Back on track.  What track?  It's weird.  Because there are no tracks.  No nothing, but it seems there are something... It's weird.  But anyway, I didn't know why I said that... Forget it.

The trip offshore, felt like the longest I've ever had.  Maybe, Zaki was not there.  Everything seemed routine, except for that one day, I was running around trying to find a key from someone.  They are trying to revamp the old food lift and my team were tasked to do that.  Yada, yada, yada... I tried my best to get things done.  I miss my guys, my team is a good team, they work as a team.  Effectively too.  And very fast.  I'm happy with their performance so far.

And tomorrow, I'm going to work as usual, and had to send my nephews to school, so I should really be sleeping right now, thus, I'm afraid this will be a short post.  There's nothing much really to talk about.  I'm pretty much 'THE MOST BORING' guy on this planet.

I will try to update again tomorrow, so until then....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises