Lonely Thoughts

When oneself had spent their time on their own most of the time, one might easily think too much of their past and their future.  And for the past few days, I have been doing just that.

I thought about things I wish I could change, things that I would change and things I can change.  For the things I can change are still in progress.  Changes that significantly transform me physically, mentally and emotionally.  I think I have shared this with you in my previous post.  Last night was particular a restless night for me.  Like I mention in my previous post, all I have been doing after work was sleep and woke up usually around midnight, wide awake, only to fall asleep close to dawn.  Last night was no different.  I remembered before I had these series of relationship even pre-YKW, I used to sleep in the middle of my bed, post-YKW, I seemed to sleep on 'my' side of the bed.  It's weird, and I just thought of it that night.  Why do I keep sleeping on one side of the bed?

Another weird thought that I had last night, was past dates texted me.  It was as if someone issued a memo telling me that I'm single again, well not that I was in a relationship before but more of a pseudo relationship.  But I keep getting this text messages to meet up again.  I blatantly refused to meet any one of them.  Some of the dates that I had, could easily become as relationship if lust is the main factor of that relationship.  But no, I hoping to stay put this time, but I must admit, I was tempted.

Today, I woke up pretty late.  I guess, I'm still 'climbing' the routine hill, and needed quite getting used to.  I have been nothing but tired all these week since I have started working and commuting in the office.  I yawn a lot, although I had enough rest, my back started to ache.  I know I had these symptoms before I started commuting and I've had this before also last year.  It does take a lot of time and energy to get use to commuting back and forth daily.   Only last night, after waking up about 11pm, I've decided to drive and grab some food i.e. Nasi Katok (Knock Rice) and watched the telly until 2am.  That was as active I was this week.  It turns out, eating way late at night, gave you restlessness and consequently late for work. 

I woke up late, hence I arrived the office a little late (okay, much later late).  And about two hours later, all of my work got done.  Maybe I'm a little over efficient lately.  So that's it nothing much left to say.  I do apologise that this post lack 'drama'.  But I guess, I'm on a dry spell.

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises