Abused: Scarred & Burned

I am injured. My friend Redz has injured and abused me. Hopefully, it was not intentionally. He punched me with his elbow, gave me a headache, dropped me from a bench and burn my skin.

Either one of us are extremely clumsy today. He told me that it was not intentional.

PUNCHED:
Whilst Redz was driving to pick up Kayoy in Kiarong, I was trying to help Redz move his laptop that was sitting behind on the floor of the car behind him. Redz was distracted by Kayoy approaching the car, and he remembered his laptop was sitting, thus he turned with his elbow smack on my mouth. OWCH!

HEADACHE:
This is a rare thing. But today Redz manage to give me motion sickness by driving and stopping abruptly. I am very immune to motion sickness, but today was different. Perhaps there's more cars and idiot drivers on the road.

SCARRED & BURNED:
At the gym today, we had a game of badminton, and it just so happen,that I wasn't feeling it. I didn't play well, so I decided to just lay on the bench after a game or two. Redz invited me to have a ciggy break. Since I was on a lazy mood, I decided to act like a child who wants to be carried. He gave me a sigh and decided to play along and carry me. Then, he accidentally dropped me on the bench and my knee got cut. He thought (maybe) that I was joking, so he took the lighter on his hand and lighted my wound for laughs. Without realising, the lighter was much closer than he thought and he burned some of my skin. OUCH!! Then I smell the scent of burned skin! OWWWWCHHH!!! I was really angry!

I was a really mad at him when we were on our way home. But (I think) I know it was unintentional. Except for that burning my skin part! During dinner, he apologised. And felt sorry and guilty. HE SHOULD BE! So now, I'm injured... So as long as the wound is red. I will always make him guilty.

I know Redz will read this post. So you better start REDEEMING yourself! Start by treating me breakfast, lunch and dinner! You will suffer! HAHAHA!!! (Evil laugh)..

Till Then... Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises