Resolution Revolution

Another year has passed by. Looking back for the past year, it has been the sweetest year ever for me and at the same time the most bitter too.

Okay, let's just focus on the good side of things. Work has been good. Got promoted by the early of the last quarter of the year. My relationship with a particular friend elevates to a whole new level, which I have never been in before. He has helped me through my darkest moment in my life and he suffered (physically) because of it, yet, he stood by me still. He is truly a soul mate. Emphasis on the 'MATE', okey?!

My relationship with my dad has come to a higher level too, we're much closer than we ever were. Although I don't see much of him due to logistical circumstances. But we keep in touch every quite often. I have gained a new group of friends, to laugh and to cry with. Who are ready to laugh and cry with me, or for me. They are what people define as true friends.

I am expecting for my house to be build, now still awaiting the approval from the various number of government departments. It has been nearly 4 weeks to no avail. What's taking them so freaking long?

And there are so much more sweet moments that I have tasted in this year. Bad ones, is as bitter as it could ever get. To even thing out, my family and I have a fall out. It's been months since I last talk to my mother and the rest of my siblings. (Excluding my brother-in-law, nieces and nephews, and my elder brother and wife). They are at the neutral part of the argument. Both see our points, both think it is okay. What is important is nobody thinks I'm blowing it out of proportion. Why? Let's just say that I don't want to post it here. As bad as what my mother did to me, she still ultimately my mother.

My sister (one after me) and her abusing husband are saperated at the moment. ...(pause) it just occured to me, that I have more bad things to say than good ones. Does that mean, this year sucks?! I supposed not, maybe perhaps, I feel strongly about the bad things than the good things in my life. I suppose I should embrace the positive things first, yeah?

This year resolution:
  • Promotion (achieved)
  • Got my motobike licence (not achieved)
  • House (achieved - on going)
  • Gain muscle mass (totally not achieved at all)
  • Losing fat (totally not achieved, please refer to above!)
  • Travel (over achieved - and paying for it now :( )
  • Reduce expenses (are you kidding me! it's increased!)
  • Improve love life (on-hold, awaiting vendor approval - haha)
  • Buy (another) car (I did! Chaaaahhh... How to expect to reduce expenses?)

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 for top overall achievements) : 3. Damn!

Resolution never ends. It revolves, thus the heading of this post. We have resolutions every year, because deep inside, we know we'll never going to do them. So why have them in the first place? Hope. Yes, because we hope, and there will always be hope. If we don't have hope in the first place. We'd be dead. We'd be extinct. Because we always hope for the best for us. It's what that keeps us afloat. So what would be my float for the next year?

2008 Resolution
Sell off one of my cars
Gain muscle mass
Lose fat
Be a little pious (been quite the devil this year - taubat tah!)
Get a motobike licence already! (I'm such a lazy twat!)
Get my house ready. Ready for Hari Raya too!
Reduce credit card expenses
Promotion (again - greedy me)
Wake up early by myself (for god sake, do it just once will you?!)
That's all what I could think of for now.
Please share me your resolution. I want to borrow your mind. I want to know your mind. I want to copy you lah! LOL :)
Till then Adeus!
p/s: Lionel is MIA... I'm still looking for him! Help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises