End of Year

I truly apologise for not updating my blog for quite sometime now. Nothing significant to report on my behalf. Things are getting quite a havoc at work. Why? Simply because it is December. December is the month where all schools are off for the year. It is also a month of most expats go back to their home countries, to celebrate christmas and new year. And school holidays usually means parents are off for a long needed holiday.

As for me, I am working on at least 3 of my colleagues' workload. I can't wait to get back to work on Monday as one of them will be returning to work. So I would delegate some of the work for him. One of my colleague is fortunately helping me finish up. There's just too many things to do at the same time.

Updating, here and there, in the system, in numerous number of excel files for the management. They need these little nitty gritty information to make an informed decision for what is to come in the next few months or year. It is also the month of closing of executed works and audits. I hope I can survive for a week or two. I'm going to Heaven a.k.a Bangkok, Thailand with my brother and his wife and a friend. So that will be my break well spent. So anyway, enough ranting....

Until then... Adeus...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises