Paradise from the Sea

Have you ever swallowed paradise in your mouth?
Have you tasted heaven? If you want to, try Seafood Paradise at Kiulap next to Sugar and Spice.
We had our final get-together of the year with a big bang (to the stomach!). Enjoying a sequence of delectable ala Thai and Chinese cuisine.





See, the thing about me and food. I'm hardly pleased by it. (Ironic with my gain weight and waist size) But this time, it was heavenly and absolutely pleased. I ordered just the normal Tea 'C' (Tea with milk), and was surprised by the creamy texture and the succulent sweetness it creates in you mouth and cheek. Indeed, that was the best Tea 'C' I have ever had.


Then came the appetizer of Fried Wantons and Papaya Salad. Followed by Sambal Prawns (I think, it was too good to even bother knowing what I was eating). Crispy Cuttlefish, Abalone Mushrooms, Steamed fish swimming in Tom-Yum soup (I think) then, the Fried Pineapple Rice and more... (I can't think, I am salivating already). The food cost B$198 for 8 person. But I am one to justify the price DOES justice.
Compliments to the chef.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises