A Resolution

In the midst of a lot (and that word does not even justify itself) of work that needs to be completed. I am in my EOY (End Of Year) mood. I just couldn't get myself to touch the work piling on my desk, my floor and behind my chair. I suppose it is one of those days.

Lazy? A little. But it is like rushing to wait kind of situation. Why rush to get things done to wait for other people to come back from their holidays to process what you have just done. Especially during these holidays season. Everybody is out. And if not, they are somewhat spaced out because they're no different that I am. No one seems to be in the mood.

The weather lately has also been contributing the mood. Most work haulted due to bad weather. So that means more times for us to 'watch the paint dry'. So what did I do instead? I went online and browse through the many blogs listed in Simpur's Brunei Blogging Nation. And I read a few and browse a few. If blogging is a competition, I am no where close to the first best 1,000th. More like the top 10th of the last place.

Blogging is fun. It can be theraphy for the mind and soul. I call it 'ranting' by just expressing your anger and frustrations. And it works pretty damn well, so far. But it is one thing to define your emotions. We can use it to change the way of thinking or influence, for the better of course. Brunei and it's people has yet to learn a lot of things. We're too much coccooned in our own comforts to realise what life means and the possibilities that can bring to us. We're too close knitted to realise the whole big picture. The biggest irony of it all, is everything seems not enough. To this point, the outside world would view us Bruneians as 'spoil brats'. I wouldn't mind being called unique, different or exclusive to the open world. But not that.

I love Brunei. I am proud to be Bruneian. I am proud of my country. Because I know deep in me, that my country has so much to offer to the world. Are you proud to be Bruneians? Tell me why?

So anyway, such diversion from the main heading of this post. The heading was due to reading lots of blogs, so it inspired me to add one more resolution to my list. Which is to update my blog everyday (when I can!) but yeah, hopefully everyday.

Until then... Adios Amigos! Take care and Happy Holidays!

post note: I'm on duty/on-call! Urgh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises