Anxious

Tonight, I'm feeling anxious.

I don't know what's wrong, but something feels amiss.  Something feels not right.  It got me wondering am I having relationship withdrawal syndrome?  Today, from early morning till now (which is midnight), I have been by myself.  Well not entirely, but I didn't have the company of my friends or family, let alone a lover.  I woke up pretty late, and attended my errands, which is to re-fill the forms for my insurance and sent it to the bank and send the form back to the insurance agent which all ends in pretty much less than an hour.

After that, I had my breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cozy little restaurant, I spent about three hours there and went home.  I've stayed home since then up till now.  Maybe perhaps I feel a little claustrophobic being in the house for too long.  And I have been so anxious that I finish half a pack of cigarette.  I'm not sure why, my tongue feels dry and I drank a lot of water causing me to pee almost every half hour.  I watched tv the whole night, but half of my mind was else where, well, not anywhere in particular just blank.  Even as I slouched on my bed with my computer on my lap.  I feel a little agitated.

Something IS wrong.  I don't know what it is, the last time I took caffeine was at 4pm, so I know that's not the cause... Seriously, something feels... it is very difficult to describe.  Anxious.

I'm writing this in this state, maybe things may fall out of my head, through my fingers and release all this anxiety.  But that doesn't seem to work, as I still couldn't work out what is wrong with me.

But anyway, I guess, I should stop here.  Today's 'therapy' didn't seem to work.

Until then...

Comments

M Ahmad said…
It is normal to feel anxiety from time to time. The unease, intense worry or nervousness gives character to life's already colorful graph. It is human to feel. Like the 'S' curve of development... you could be climbing from the bottom curve... or are you at the top curve approaching the cliffhanger?
Anonymous said…
Perhaps something is on your mind? Or rather, someone? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises