Back

Apologies for the lack of updates. I am back 'home'.

I was trying as much as I can to catch up with the shopping and living the fantasy that I am allowed when I am on vacation. To sum it up, it was a great vacation, although somehow or rather it didn't live up to the same expectations that I had with the last Bangkok trip. This trip was a little saner if that makes sense.

Chiang Mai despite the expected cooler climate was otherwise. It was absolutely hot. And me and my best friend had lots of fun. Too much fun for two guys who just got to know Chiang Mai, if you ask me. It was silly. The walk back to the hotel was a memorable one, since we were out of my mind at that point in time, we were barked by angry and growling dogs. But instead of running for our lives, I approached each dog to keep it shut. I think, if my memory serves me, the dogs were in very confused state. But it was funny and dangerous at the same time, I could have been mauled by dogs but, I guess I was very very lucky.

Going back to Bangkok, we were a little subtle with things, we didn't shop till we drop, we were more subdued by our actions. The night life, of course was fulfilled to the max. And that doesn't need much description.

If my last trip to Bangkok was a 9 out of 10. This trip would be on the verge of 8 out of 10. But it was all good and all very worth it. And best of all, for the second time round, I managed to keep myself a good boy all throughout the trip. I am pretty proud of that achievement. I made a promise to myself and someone that I will remain a good boy even when I am enticed with a lot of temptations. LOL.

Coming back home was all good. I got to see the love of my life again. My best friend actually asked me about my latest love life. Because it seems that he had lost track who I am with, he asked me about the date that I had in March and what was the outcome of that, etc. So let me summarise my love life recently. I broke up in January and remained single. Reaching the end of February, I started dating again, things went well, until it went serious within a week. I got cold feet and 'ran away'. But we stayed as friends. Then by the middle of March I had a crush, and that was all it was. And then there was another, The Crush "C", and tried to pursue that, and failed flat on my face. Then, recently, I got myself a date. It was more of an accidental date. I didn't even planned for a date at all. But I guess, things just happened.

It became serious within a couple of days, and when I was in Bangkok, I find myself missing terribly, and we called each other almost everyday. When I reached home yesterday, we managed to talk things through. And the feelings we had are mutual. So I guess, in a way, I am in a relationship-ish. And the weird thing is, I am not afraid of this relationship. And for the very first time in my life, I am ready for this relationship and bring commitment to it. My heart was open for love. Maybe it will last long, maybe it won't, maybe I'll fall flat on my freaking face again, maybe it's just an infatuation, maybe this sounds a little too soon, maybe this is crazy, maybe this doesn't make sense or maybe, just maybe... I found love? Who knows? I certainly don't know. But all I know is that I want to pursue this relationship and bring it to the next level. Wedding Bells? Well, let's just say, don't hold you breath just yet... LOL

It is so weird that sometimes life brings you this wicked twist and turns and surprises you in each corner as I am now. All I know is that I am ready for some stability and happiness in my life, because I deserve it. The sky is still blue as it was, the sun still as bright as it was, the air still as fresh as it was, I am not over the moon, or head over heels, but I know for sure that right now, at this point in time, I am happy. Relatively happy that is, I mean, no one is 100% happy with their life, but life seems sweeter. And it is not just because of I am now in a relationship or I am in love or what-not. It is just that, I feel good about myself and the direction I am heading.

This is hopefully the last time I will mention about my love life in this blog, because apparently there have been some queries made about my personal and love life. If any of my readers wishes to know me more, feel free to send me an email or contact me for details. I will be happy to entertain any queries about my personal life to my readers, although like all things personal, I shall try to answer all queries as much as I can.

On a personal note, I know I have mention quite a number of personal things over this blog, and those are also my personal thoughts, trials and tribulations that I have gone through. I share my personal thoughts with my readers, but not my personal life. But I am willing to share my personal life with you when I feel it is appropriate or under one-on-one basis. I will not use this blog to hurt no one's feelings, although I have been blamed to have done so before, but on my defense, I guess, truth to each one of us is subjective. I do apologise and I hope I did apologise for my personal thoughts. But my blog has never the intention to hurt others. However, I do hope though that my readers could keep a clear and open mind with my blog. So that's it from me, it is half past four, and I'm still in the office which... (looks left and right and over other cubicles)... still sucks... LOL... until then take good care of your wonderful self and Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises