Excursion

Here I am, at the hotel lobby after checking out and buying some unnecessary things from MBK. LOL. I'm waiting for my best friend to finish shopping, after this, we will proceed to the airport accordingly. Next destination is Chiang Mai. Why Chiang Mai? Because it's the cheapest ticket that we could get under very short notice. This was planned a day before our flight to Bangkok. We're doing an adventure of our own here. We didn't even plan for a hotel. Well, we did book for a hotel but we don't know if the process went through.

So anyway, how was my holiday? Hmm, as much as I enjoy myself right now. I am missing someone. I don't know... (....logged off....)

When I was writing the previous paragraph, my best friend showed up from his shopping and reminding me of the time, and we were already late, so I had to log off immediately and went looking for a taxi to Suvarnabhum Airport. We reached there and everything went smoothly and was uneventful, before we know it, we arrived in Chiang Mai, in a two star hotel. It is a nice hotel, but it seems that the hotel needs a little updating, upgrading and renovation. It's showing it's age. It is quite a walk away from the main night scene. So we won't be staying there again, should we decide to go Chiang Mai again. I think I would prefer going to Koh Samed instead.

So last night, two 'virgin' guys in Chiang Mai (LOL) explored the city and we were definitely up to no good. The night market is such a nice place to visit, and I think if we had more time here, we would be up for the elephant rides, whitewater rafting and other jungle activities here. But since we are new here without any guide, we just went along and explore Chiang Mai as it is. After all, we're mostly here to experience the night life. Something that is not found back home. After one too many of something, go figure, LOL, we were really pissing ourselves. The walk back to the hotel was memorable, I must admit. Chiang Mai did not disappoint us, I might opt for Chiang Mai again in the future.

So anyway, yes, I am enjoying my holiday at the moment, but like I said in the second paragraph of this post, I am missing someone very dear to my heart. And sometimes, when I look Bangkok through this heart of mine, it doesn't feel the same, as my heart yearns to go home. However, this trip to Bangkok is to celebrate the ending of a memorable experience offshore, experience songkran, experience Chiang Mai, chilling out and having a great time. This trip did come at the right timing post of what had recently happened to me. But in all honesty, I miss you 'Y'. LOL, me and my secret codes... Yes, Y is the new love in my life, but we'll see how that goes. Right 'Y'? Going with the floor flow....

Until then, Take care of yourself and Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i can imagine how it feels...BKK doesnt feel the same when u miss smthg dearly back @ home..perhap u wish dat person wif u masani njoying thgs @ BKK...
Mirda Ahmad said…
Everytime i went overseas
for short trips
i never felt homesick
i would enjoy whatever time i have
but no matter how far
home is always the best
even though some things didnt work
they way we want it to be
it will always be my origin (0,0)
i always feel a sense of happiness..
everytime the plane touchdown..

home is where the heart is, as the saying goes
...and i wish u the best in your journey finding your other half... (whatever alphabet she is going to be ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises