Late Night Hangout

While Aiedee is back at home asleep, I am out with a couple of friends.

I didn't bring Aiedee out because I can see from his face that he is a little exhausted from his trip. I felt a little bad about leaving him alone, but he said it is okay to leave him in my room to recuperate. It has been a while since I've done this. And it is not often that I went out with this guys.

On my previous post, I wrote something about my crush. I guess, this is my way of dealing with my crush. Keeping myself busy and eventually exhaust myself i.e. hanging out late. I will be doing my last shift offshore this Sunday up until Wednesday. And after that, it will be office based all throughout. I'm not dreading office work as much, perhaps, I'm keeping my mind open about it. When I got the email informing me of this protocol, I admit I was a little anxious with the arrangement. The thought of having to deal with the Shutdown manager every week makes me cringe and sigh. But anyway, I suppose if most of my colleagues can stand his behaviour, I guess in time; I will too.

If the truth is to be told, I can't wait for my trip to offshore again. I will be dreading Wednesday though, when it all ends. But like the saying, "stop counting your eggs before they hatch". Everything will fall into place when the times come. Oh lest deviate something about me for a minute. One of my friend is in contemplation of ending his single life. I know this will be ironic to give this advice to him knowing full aware that I have commitment issues myself. But I told him to just dive in to the glorious relationship that he is able to immerse himself into while it last and not counting the days when it will all end. Perhaps it will last long, perhaps it will not, but I guess, it is more of the journey that is more important. Like I did with my longest relationship I had. Although it is painful, hurtful, and I wouldn't say it is worthed in the end. But indeed, we both learnt something out of it.

My decision to stay out from a relationship was because of the things I have learnt and mistakes that I would not want to repeat again. Contradictory to the this crush that I am having. Yeah, I'm all messed up, I know. Tell me something I don't know. But I am almost sure that, if I have "C" in my life, I will never ever repeat my mistakes with "C". I guess, I will be the only one that I know when the time comes and who is the perfect spouse for me. I'm rambling unnecessarily right now, aren't I? So I guess, I'd better stop before I made a bigger fool of myself than I already am. Until then, take good care of yourself, and Ciao!

Comments

Ujieka said…
Hello you.
Havent commented for a while now, even though i still do read your blog from time to time. =)

ive just read your previous post "-" on your crush. Reminds me of this insanely crazy feeling i had on one particular guy long long time ago. Its funny how stupidly clumsy we can become when we are around someone we adore so much. Even the mere presence of the person freezes my brain out, turning me into a somewhat malfunction dummy or something. Haha.
In the end, we never got together.

So the point is.. if you want her that badly, you need to get over your nerves. Nothing can be achieved by hyperexcitable nerves clouding your thoughts and emotions and actions.

I know.. easier said than done. Been there, done that and failed. So now, i wish you all the best to win the heart of the woman of your dream. =)
Anonymous said…
agree wif u ujieka.....
Anonymous said…
Thanks Ujieka and Anonymous. Appreciate the support. I am going to confront soon, will post the outcome to you guys...

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises