Clearing My Head

I'm 'cleaning' myself by clearing my mind away from The Crush for a while. I wish to apologise to my readers for my pathetic depressing mood. And apologise if the post had made you feel depressed too.

So I'm trying to move on, not moving on from my Crush but to move on with life. I guess, now I realise that being depressed is not a productive attribute. But sub-consciously I am still waiting for an answer. And if the answer do not surface, I guess I should just hint that I was the only dreaming for an impossible miracle. I reminded myself of the saying "Accept the things that I can't change and give me the courage to change the things I can". As I am writing this, I feel quite at ease with myself but like the song "Tracks of my tears", you can only see that if you come closer. It's time to put on a happy facade. Even though one may say that I'm lying to myself. At least a happy face creates happiness to others. It sure beats a face of man who looks glum, right? What am I on about eh?

Anyway, yesterday, after work, I decided to visit my 'brother' Sulaiman. It is his birthday next week and I would like to wish him an advanced birthday to him, because I won't be around next week. I will be in Bangkok. We are also having a excursion outside of Bangkok, more details of that soon. This Bangkok trip comes at the right time. I need a break from all the malarky that my life had brought to me and it is time to enjoy my single life. Yeah, this crush thing had made me forgot that I have a single life. Which one of my best friend recently reminded me. More of that later in this post. I hung out at his place for a while. Actually I was early to meet him and he was not at home yet, so I decided to do something when I have great amount of stress. I cropped off my hair. Yes, I have very little hair right now and it feels good. It has been a while since I last felt the wind on my scalp. Best of all, I save at least 5 minutes preparation time every morning after shower.

After my haircut, I went back to my 'brother's place. We hung out there for a while, talking about everything in general. Friday night was actually a busy night for me. Besides meeting my brother, I made two more appointments with two separate friends. One friend or should I say a couple is my two long time best friend Jaysen and Sue. My best couple really. I miss them so much, and I love them to bits, and now I love another cute little girl, Jaydenne, their daughter. I have a thing for little kids, they love me. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time. LOL. It was so good to be with them and I really do miss them even when I was with them, I love hanging out with the both of them... It has been a while. They've moved to a new company housing and the house is HUGEEEE...! Very lucky for them. What was planned to be a two hour visit turned into an eight hour visit! I left their home at 4a.m, more of that later...

My second appointment that night with another best friend got cancelled because he was not feeling well. So that was why I've decided to stay longer with Jaysen and Sue. So what did we do until 4a.m? We played RockBand! We were "THE JAYSEN'S" LOL. I tried singing, I tried playing the guitar, and the drums. Verdict: I can sing, I could play the drums but I can't play the guitar. LOL... It was so much fun. Sue retired the band at 2a.m and both Jaysen and I retire finally after playing the CSI:Crime Scene Investigation "Won't get fooled again". I think I will buy a Wii Nintendo Game for myself on my next birthday!

So that was it. A really good ending to my week day. I woke up at 1p.m today. Thanks to Jaysen, and I didn't do the errands that I was supposed to do today. The only errands that I could make was having a facial. My face is flawless again, but not really, it swells here and there after being probed with a metal skewer to remove white and blackheads. But now my face looks clearer. Okay then, I've run out of words, until then, take care. Ciao!

Comments

Mirda Ahmad said…
Cinta tidak perlu dipaksa
tepat masanya
ia akan datang sendiri

Cinta memerlukan masa
yang bukan sedikit
masa untuk mencari erti

Cinta datang tanpa diundang
Cinta pergi tiada dapat dihalang
Berikan ia waktu
Sediakan ia ruang

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises