Childish

If you had call me childish, that means you have known me well. Yes, I am a childish guy. I don't say that in a proud manner or do I say that of the opposite, but that's who I am.

My recent relationship is going south. It is not going well as I expected. My lover called me childish and couldn't deal with it. Being childish is a good attribute, because not all of us could tap our inner child and let it all out. Being all grown up and serious at most times can be really really boring to me. And that is how I get my easy going and bubbly behaviour. I mix well with strangers, I talk almost to everybody and isn't afraid to approach other people. And I am not afraid at being laughed at.

My feelings towards this relationship is still the same. I am sincerly still in love. But just love alone, isn't enough sometimes. Love can conquer all? Hmm, I doubt this is applicable in my case. We often find ourselves in small quarrels and arguements because our personality does not fit each other. My lover, I think, suffers from inferiority complex and constantly feel intimidated. And I, at most time feel annoyed. I constantly feel that I am being treated by a child. It is just so different between the two of us. I am in the brink of giving up. I'm tired.

I don't want to work on a relationship when both parties are not wrong, when nothing's broken. Relationship needs some work to make it work, but I am starting to think at this point, there's too much work to do to make this relationship work. It is just plain difficult. Although, at all times, I still do love my partner a lot.

I find myself bouncing up and down, left and right trying to find out how to make this relationship work, when both of us won't budge to find any compromises. If you have been following my blog since day one. Perhaps you can already predict where this is going. Any advices out there? I don't know what to think anymore. Until then... Ciao!

Comments

Ujieka said…
hi. i have been silently following your blog these days, only commenting when you seemed down..
anyway, no. i dont have any advice to give you today. just hope you will find the answer that suits yourself sometime soon. no one likes to have unanswered questions in their minds.
sometimes, a relationship takes a bit of work, more work than its intended. maybe it will work, maybe it wont. i think only you yourself can honestly know what you are feeling and how you intend this relationship to be. take sometime off to reflect and deeply think on your decision. ask yourself what do you value the most in a relationship? personality compability? or are there anything else you are looking for?

hope you find the answer soon. and all the best to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises