Relaxing in the Climax of Crisis

I am in Bangkok. Most people have told me that it is the wrong time to visit. Well this visit is well planned ahead before the crisis began. There is a political unrest in Thailand and at the moment and there have been some protest in the capital. But I see none.

What's really funny was, I arrived Bangkok in a red shirt. Okay if you don't know what is the link to that, it's time for you to read the papers. No wonder I get a few turn of heads, I thought people think I look good. It was really funny. But nevertheless, I guess people know by first sight that I am the least likely to look like any protester.

Bangkok is quiet. That I must admit. It feels a little different and most of the major shopping centres are close. So I didn't do much shopping. Well, we're having an excursion soon, which is also well planned out. We're not just staying in Bangkok. Not because we're afraid of the protest or anything like that, we bought the tickets before the protests started on Sunday. So far, the vacation is indeed what I wanted it to be. Quiet, in the midst of political tension doesn't affect anything. Yet or so far. But it is quiet relaxing and it's all good. Looking forward for more feel good soon.

By the way, just a quick update on my love life. I still am waiting and in love with my crush. But sometimes, things happen and I think I am falling in love with someone else. And the feelings get stronger and stronger day by day. But we'll see how that goes. Okay, I'm writing this at the lobby of the hotel, at almost midnight, so I must go now. Until then, take care of yourself and Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises