Bitchy Karma

If Karma takes into a human form, Karma is this powerful beautiful and sexy lady, always a smirk on her face, and has the ability to make you eat your own words. This lady is that harsh bitch.

Karma is a real bitch. I started my weekend on a very low note, and might I add a very quiet one. Being sad for myself, I decided to go online and pathetically decided to find some company. Without dwelling too much on the process, in short, I got myself a date. On my drive to this particular date, I told myself, this is just a date, don't get yourself a relationship, no matter what, this is just a date, no love, don't make things complicated. I was as determined as ever. I was adamant. I was sure.

Then I saw my date for the first time, my heart skipped a beat. What a cute angel. I shook my head, and whisper to myself, no, no, no. We had our date and wish that it was going to be an awful one, but that didn't happen. It was very, very good. (I shall refer my date as "T"). "T" was the sweetest and kindest angel. There are many times that I recall when I was shaking my head, which "T" seems to get curious by the minute. Eventually, "T" asked me. Then the ex-files came out. "T" listens very tentatively and we discussed about past relationships. We were getting along. Too well! If I had a statistic about the perfect date or partner. "T" fulfills at least 90% of what I want. So since the ex-file came out, at least now, we are at a common understanding. Everyone has their own past baggages, skeletons in their closet, so to speak. And we didn't start a relationship. We're at least friends.

I do not want to love no one at the moment. I do not want to start a relationship. But damn, don't you just hate it this kind of things happening to you. I feel that Karma (the lady) is watching over me with an evil smirk on her face, and nagging and asking sarcastically to me "So? No love eh? Such a pity, a real sad pity." She's a real bitch, she is. She would be saying this in a real bitchy and sarcastic remark. As if to prove a point, to throw me off from my fixed frame of mind.

To be continued...

Comments

Ujieka said…
eh youve broken up with ur last ..girl?

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises