Just another day

Note: Sorry for the lack of updates; this was written a long time ago, but never got published, so I guessed this'll have to do for now....

There are not much going on at the current moment, basically I've been up and living. Living a life full routines, thus why this blog haven't had much updates.

There are a lot of things that have happened throughout this couple of days, but none of them worth mentioning to my readers. Last Sunday, my siblings and I made a surprise advanced birthday celebration to my brother-in-law, organise by my sister (his wife). We bought him a cake. Today is his real birthday. Yesterday was my brother's birthday, I gave him a birthday text through the mobile phone.

June and July are full of birthday celebrants in my family. Unfortunately, it's been quiet. I would love to treat them to dinner but my current financial status is not healthy enough to do that. Things are quieting down, my love life, sort of a plateau at the moment with the just this one date. How's that going, you might wonder?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises