Breaking your Heart (Again)

Hang on, it's not about love.  No, no, I'm still single, I've avoided dating again.  No issues on that area.  Yet. LOL.

Anyway, what breaks my heart at the moment is the situation with my family.  I don't know what's wrong with my family, they have the tendency to just break your heart.  I don't want to talk about it here as it is, of course, a private nature.  I guess in some ways, families can be like a drug.  It's good for you and and sometimes when it gets abused, otherwise.  It breaks my heart when I see a family member causing the heartbreak and sometimes I wonder when will they grow up.

At the moment, I love to stand far away from the matter and keeping my distance well clear.  My family have the tendency to pull me, like a gravitational pull into their problems.  Expecting me to clear all of thier sins and problems.  In all honesty, I am sick and tired of solving their problems.  In fact I kept on wondering why?  Why have problems?  Why create problems?

Problems seek you in two ways.  One, you seeking problem, and the second, problem comes to you, seeking for you.  The second is what I am going through at the moment, but I am trying my best to send clear of the things that they are involved with.  It's frustrating, it's really frustrating.  I've had my problems but very rarely did I bring them into the it.  And these problems that came to them are easily avoidable, but lies, manipulation and deceit is up and alive within them.  They subdue problems instead of sloving them.  Always expecting in one way or another for others to confront them.

Of course, you may say, "hey, it's your family, you have to be there for your family".  Yeah you have a good point there, but sure, you help them once, or twice or maybe more than a hundred.  but after a while when they keep repeating these self-made problems, avoidable problems, throughout your life, it comes to a point where you want to draw the line.  It's frustrating to see them ruin their own lives and expecting other to solve them.  So I'm keeping well clear this time.  besides, I hate solving problems for them.  Because if I do get worked up and emotional, I often say the blunt truth which then comes out as my error.  And all of the sudden it is all my fault.

These are the some parts of the issues that I still have with my family.  They are as if acting like this rebellious teenager, causing havoc and problems in your life.  And all of the sudden, you're the 'parent' and had to attend these issues and problems.  It's frustrating, when these problems are cause by mature adults.  My siblings are not children anymore.  All of them have kids.  So why can't they just mature and just freaking grow up!

Okay, frustration over.  Until then...

Comments

M.A. said…
No matter how strong or stable a building is, engineered to withstand the forces of nature... someday will come a hurricane strong enough to blow it all away.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises