Good Riddance 2009

Happy New Year 2010 to my dear readers, here, there, world wide.

Somehow, if I could summarise 2009 into one word, it would be "disappointment".  2009 have not be gentle and kind to me, 2008 was even worse.  And this year was full of heartache and disappointment.  I guess, I'm part to blame for living it the way it was.  And I suppose changes were within my grasp but I kept as it is and I chose to run it like that.  (What am I on about?)  But basically, all I'm trying to say, I've got no one else to blame but myself.

I don't know how much fun and surprises, disappointment and sadness, 2010 will bring me.  I guess, I'm not having any high hopes for myself in 2010, and even to the point of having any hopes at all, no resolution this year, I'm just going to live it the way it is.  I guess that's a better way of approaching things.

As for me and SA, I have been onshore for a day and a half, we still haven't met.  Actually we could have met up yesterday at 1a.m. but unfortunately SA was with a group of friends, and I don't feel comfortable to be introduced to SA's friends yet.  So I went home.  And today, silence.  No text or calls. I guess, I've got a feeling that I have been trying to clap with only one hand.  That's a malay saying; trying to clap with one hand.  Obviously, you can't clap with one hand and it won't make any sound.  But then again, we're just friends at the current moment.  So nothing is lost, I suppose.

This post is going to be a short one, just to wish my readers a Happy New Year.

So see you guys next year, i.e. tomorrow...

Until then.. be safe, be free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises