Update of the Insignificant

Insignificant, because there's isn't much to update.  Everything seemed very routine, work - eat - run - sleep.  Watching TV when I can, catching up on last season's American Idol.

Other than that, it's like walking on the plains of everything plain.  Not much excitement, I must admit.  I'm sorry that this post is a let down.  There's pretty much nothing else to talk or say or describe.  But then again, I've lost some weight.  No hang on, I've gain some weight, well actually it's muscle mass that I gained.  Those protein shakes do work wonders, as much as I hate taking them.  I've got rounder and well-defined shoulders and when I look in the mirror, there is some or maybe just a little sexiness to it. LOL.  I'm trying to get my chest pumped up (not of a feminine shape, of course) but trying to build my chest look good, but these chest hairs of mine, they made it look... (I actually paused to think about a word to describe it, hang on...) hmm, unkempt?  It has been more than six months since I last had my chest waxed.  I know some of you would have thought... "Urgh! Vain!" and some would say "Uuuh, ouch!" But it isn't as bad as you might think.

Anyway, just a query for you readers out there... Are chest hair in? Or out? LOL... I don't mind keeping them, but sometimes, I look at them and felt like ripping my chest skin off.  I know there are some permanent and temporary ways to remove them.  Believe me, I've done my homework on this one.  But on my last relationship, my ex didn't want me to remove them, as it was quoted "sexy". LOL.  I don't know, perhaps it is a subjective matter.  Some like it, some don't.  I definitely don't.  Well then again, like that saying, "you always want what you don't have" but then, like another saying "you don't know what you've got until you lose them".  I know it is kind of funny being ambivalent when it comes to chest hair.  So yeah, chest, getting them pumped up (looking tough) needs me to do bench presses.  The thing is, I hate doing weights, I'd rather run or swim.  I found that doing weights is such a boring process.  So what I usually do when I do weights, I blare a nice calming song and close my eyes as I push and pull.  But of all weight lifting techniques, I really hate doing bench presses.

I've started running as mentioned in previous posts, and my performance is as the 'plain' theme for the past week, is just plain.  I've tried pushing myself, but still I find myself doing about 7-8 km per hour.  Although, I see some improvement in my body, well to be exact, I've seen a reduction on my double chin.  I hate looking at myself with a saggy sack of fat under my chin i.e. a fat and flabby jaw.   And I know the first place where my fat start to reduce will be definitely under my jaw.  And the last place where my fat would disappear would be around my love handles and just below the navel.  When I was a small boy, I was skinny as stick.  But as a teenager, I grew fat and fatter.  And about 4 years ago, I decided to run a half marathon and lost 30 kg.  And throughout this past couple of years I gained about 18-20 kg.  Now, I'm trying to lose all the weight I've gained.  I'm going to keep my weight a little bit higher this time, I'm targeting to lose about 15 kg.

But on the bright side of things, I think having to run 4 nights with 2 nights break had improved my stamina.  I feel tired less often, and I feel great waking up each morning, besides the usual body ache after pushing myself too much the night before.

So there you are, a post as insignificant as it is, talking about chest hairs, bench presses and losing weight.   Pretty pathetic post, I know.  Then again, better this than nothing.  I'd hate to disappoint my readers who come here often, only to see it hasn't been updated.  I guess something is better than nothing...

Until then, be free...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises