Bloody Monday

Yesterday, I forgot to mention about a bloody topic. On Sunday, after 2200hrs, I had to go on fast until the next day. I took some water though, our blood and urine samples were taken to take part under our department's HLP (Healthy Lifestyle Programme). The HLP is an excellent initiative organised by our department. I don't know when the results of our blood and urine tests are publish (not for all to see, of course). But I can't wait what my cholesterol, HDL and glucose status are. (So that I can do something about it)

After our blood samples have been taken, the office went bizarrely empty. Everybody was on fast that night and everybody was absolutely femish. So we all went for breakfast. It just had to be done. I know some of us thinks that we shouldn't go out for breakfast during office hours. But then again, once in a while, why not? I am a flexible guy. UNLESS, an important agenda or matter is needly and urgently to be resolved, then, breakfast might have to wait a little longer. It is hilarious to see a few of our 'macho' colleagues go squimish under a needle. But right after, there and then, just when the needle had been pulled out, their 'macho'ness returns as if it was a piece of cake. Everyone has their phobias. What's yours?

The office was still chaotic until the end of day, luckily for me, by then, I'm about 90% settled in my new office space. I am blessed with a great corner over looking... the back of three cupboards stacked full with files right in front of my table. But nevertheless, it gives me some privacy, despite that walls are being taken down in the office.

One thing I also wanted to mention. Geesh, talk about storms and thunders last night, huh?! It was really scary! I'm not one easily woken up by noises, but seriously, it sounded like thunders were clapping right above my head. Even car alarms went off by it. So it was quite a restless night for many of us. A friend from Sengkurong also mentioned the same. So it must be THAT loud of a thunder war.

I walked to the office today under a warm shining sun. I sent off my car for a wash. Seriously, it's been months since my car had its 'shower'. So it's a nice treat for my Black Jack. (No, it's not a Jag). One outstanding treat still overdue is my nails. You don't know how many mistypes I did typing this all out... sigh! Okey till the next update... Adios peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises