Migrane Inducing Movie

On Thursday night, after work and packing my stuff from my uncle's place and hanging out with my good friend/brother and finally picking up Amir. He told me that we're watching Cloverfield at 10pm. So after sending Amir home, I made my way home. Redz and Kayoy were already at home, and asked me what I wanted to do. I told them that I was hungry, no, starving, so we went to the Qlap Mall's food court to grab some food.

Not long it was nearly 10pm and one by one our friends arrived. When we were about to pay, the cute lady told us, it will be headache inducing, she also mention that the movie was like the Blair Witch Project, only using a handycam throughout the movie. We went along with it anyway, it couldn't be that bad, right?

WRONG! It was that bad. Actually there were many times that I found myself looking at the people below me, not watching the screen. It gives you motion-sickness without you moving an inch. The lady was right.

But what was is the verdict of the movie? Indeed it was a good one. Apart from the migrane inducing thingy, it is a really good movie and I do urge to watch it and enjoy the movie and migrane. I suppose it gives a saying, no pain, no gain, a good catchphrase. The movie leaves you with lots of questions and basically it will give you a "huh? what was that all about?" but apparently, from Wikipedia, watch after the credits, where there's a sound of a government radio transmission informing that the creature is still alive. What creature? Oh I'm not telling, I got a migrane to find out... Now it's your turn...

Until then. Adios Amigos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises