Lap Top Less

There will be a quick break from blogging for a little while. I have sold off my laptop. There is an interesting story about selling my laptop. My mind tells me that I wanted to sell it for $1,200. But in the advert, I have put in $1k. I have no clue why I typed in $1k instead. This is the second time that my brain and my fingers have a mind of their own.

The first time it happened was when I was about to withdraw $50 off the ATM. Instead I typed in $300. I have no clue why I typed in the ATM of that amount. It still puzzled me till this day.

I think my fingers have a mind of its own. One day, it will take over my body. So anyway, I will make a move on now. Will try to update my blog using my friends' laptop. Till then... Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises