Happy New Year Peeps!

2007 came and left us. So what did it brought you?

Are you looking forward for 2008?

Happiest moment : Promotion Confirmation
Saddest moment : Too many to think off..
Historical moment : 4 trips to Thailand in a year
Funniest moment : Also too many to remember
Darkest moment : A moment to be forgotten

2007 has got to be the craziest year I have ever been through. It was a rollercoaster of emotions and events most likely to be forgotten.

But it also brings me quite an amount of luck and happiness. Persevere was the lesson I learnt from 2007.

But I am a hopeful man. I know that there is more to come. Good things to come. 2008 will be great. In fact, it is....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises