New Year, New Beginnings

*punch*punch* "Tumbuk Toni! Tumbuk Toni! Tumbuk!" ("Punch Toni! Punch Toni! Punch!") *punch*punch*


That was what I was doing at the countdown to 2008. We were engross playing on Wii that Aedy and Azim brought to our New Year party celebration. It was hilarious. Toni who is the most graceful one of the group, trying hard to punch. But he managed to knock 'me' out once.

Other games brought was Pictionary (which we didn't play, everybody was exhausted from laughing and screaming) and Taboo(which ended the night).

Simply put. 2008 came in a punch. Literally. I had a blast. I had a brilliant time. I had fantastic fun.

The host was Dreamweaver. I was the chief BBQ chef for the night. Whilst everyone was bringing more food. Redz did the marinate for the chicken and lamb. He basically prepared everything which I was supposed to do. Which makes me mad. I was actually really looking forward to make the marinate and preparing the chicken and lamb. He did it all, when I was fast asleep. But nevertheless, I'm greatful and thank him.

During the BBQ itself, I've got my helpers, which I truly truly appreciate. They were really helpful with the BBQ pit.

Kayoy, brought plenty of candles, and decorated the front yard, and it looks very Deepavali-ish. But it gives the atmosphere a very serene feeling.


I think these pictures can speak for themselves.

The candle in the night. Courtesy of Kayoy.


The hardworking Pits.

My lovely and absolute gorgeous, BBQ helpers Liza and Suzie.

Azim and the bloody smokers group! (Me, Kayoy, Toni and Redz)

The rest of the gang, refusing to move away from the food!
(L to R : Aedy, Sabby, Amir, *guest*blocked from view, Hirwan, Aziman, Elina and Eddy)

The Venue : The 'Serenity'
Click to enlarge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises