Down with the flu

On friday, I was supposed to work as usual and attend a very important meeting. It was a meeting I anticipated and looked forward about it, but I came down with a flu. I wanted to blame the movie that I watched (Cloverfield). But it gave me a minor migrane, hardly a reason for me to get a flu.

I am still wondering if my supervisor would have thought that I might actually made an excuse to avoid the meeting. Which I am not! But I also anticipated it to be a difficult meeting and most of the attendees are bosses and managers. The agenda is my project and how it to execute smoothly. As all project goes, nothing really goes as per plan. That maybe the reason that I don't follow my plans or stick to it. Because I am so used to be disappointed about the plan that I make that I sometimes think, what is the use in the first place.

Anyway, I'm okey now, a little headache every now and again. It is kindda difficult to pretend feeling okey infront of company, but sometimes I can get quite grumpy and agitated easily. At the same time, I hate to be on my own when I am sick. Anyway, like I said, I'm fine now, almost. Weekend was spend at Redz's favourite couple El and Ed. With a quick dinner and few anti-social moments with our laptop, we proceeded by playing Taboo. Amir got taboo-ed twice. There are many moments that we all just lost it all and laugh our heads off. It was a good night.

Today, on this fine Sunday, I got my teeth descaled. Not that it needs to, but for maintainance sake. It's not easy to stay this good-looking LOL. Redz went along, and did his teeth too, he still keeps looking at his teeth and smile at the mirror. I have to get use to this for a while. So anyway, you all have a great sunday. I'm planning (emphasis on the word 'planning') to run on the treadmill at the gym later and continue my super lazy lazy sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises