Sunday at the Beach

Since we had a great shooting at Tutong's Seri Kenangan Beach last week.  We decided to do a sequel with the usual crew, my mentor Corey and our model of the month, Redz.  

So I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves, it's mediocre, I know, I'm still learning and I'm still couldn't get over with photoshopping issues.  I lose some quality when I reduce the image size.  It has been a great weekend.  And I sense a great weekday ahead.

On our way to Seri Kenangan Beach

The Tumpi (Malay Pan cake) was good, we nearly forgot the sun was setting, I love the silhouette created by the setting sun.

A post card picture of a father and son, taking pictures of the sunset.

Casuarina Tree

Redz contemplating to go deeper into the sea...

Breaking the waves

Mastering the Panning technique

Of course, we couldn't forget our Next Bruneian Top Model!  Picture perfect!

So Until then my dear readers...  hope you like my pictures.  Comments appreciated.  These pictures are not modified in anyway, except to add a copyright mark and reducing the image size.  

Adios!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The pictures were like taken by a pro!! I studied photography as my elective when I was in secondary and I could tell you that you know where and how to take the best angles and good lightings.

How about doing a special photography with both male and female models, or all male/female models? I am sure you're familiar with Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington's famous photograph known as THE TRINITY. How about doing a Bruneian version of that? I'm sure it will be a big hit. :)

Gimme more Kellaz!!!
Anonymous said…
Thanks anonymous. Well, it did take a lot of trial and errors to get the shots.

Also thanks to Corey to guide me. His most memorable advice is "Just take, take, take, take! You're not on film..."

Special photography? Hmmm I will need to get models pro-bono in that case - LOL. I guess you're right, I should venture next into portraiture... Thanks for the comments and the suggestion...

Gimme more (comments that is!) - te he he...
Anonymous said…
wow kelaaz...am impressed. nice shots! I'm sure u would be a great photographer one day and if you combine it with your passion for journalism, a photo-journalist bro. You dont have to limit to local media, send your products worldwide. All d best! See you do have a life, am so proud of u :)
Anonymous said…
Thanks Chitty Chat. The photography thing is just a hobby. But by your encouragement, I think I'm going for the long haul... he he he... Thanks I appreciate that, more than you think :)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises