Crawling Might Be Faster! Seriously!


It was a slow crawl of less than 1km in 30mins. Today was ridiculously slow, it took me more than 2 hours to get to the office. I am not one to enjoy chain smoking, but goodness me, 3 ciggies later, I was still stuck!

What pisses me off, was the road was clear! Traffic could easily pass through. I could appreciate drivers slowing down as a precaution, but MOVE, tailbacks were reported to be as far as Telisai. The accident occured near the Liang Mosque. That's more than 15kms tailback. That is totally absurd! Ridiculous!

Rant Over! Drive safe everyone! Till then, Adios...

Note: Blogging using my mobile, zoom in the picture to see the traffic jam! Ridiculous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises