Day of Errands

On Sunday, I woke up a little late again. Damn that PSP. I played that damn thing until 3am, I am absolutely addicted to it. So, at about 11am we woke up to get ready to run my errands. Since Redz is running his own errands, we decided to do it together. First of the all, lunch was on our agenda. Our friend Amir wanted to have lunch at Taurean 3, because not only he was hungry for food, he was also hungry for information. Laptop, nowadays, are as important as mobile phones. We're always hungry for information. And it does come in handy. Redz has his heart set on rice for lunch. So, we rendezvous at CA Mohd Kiulap. And indeed it was a perfect lunch, we all ate everything on the plate. It was a good idea. Perhaps we were all a little hungry.

Fuel was the next stop. The indicator lights already went off the night before. But as everything else, my fuel is much more important - tehe... Amir went his own separate agenda, and not long, Kayoy grace us with his company to run our errands.

Al throughout the afternoon, we did Redz errands only. I got angry. Not angry at him, but more like angry at the situation and myself. I did, however, volunteer myself to do the errands together. Little did we know that small shelves are high demand corresponding to the new school calender. Later that night in just one stop at HuaHo Quilap, all my errands was completed.

Somehow I felt that I'm not satisfied with my weekend. But luckily enough, I took leave on Friday, so I will be having a long weekend this week. Okey then, till then... Adios for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises