Let the Games Begin!

After dropping off my car pool mate at the office, I drove to my office to reflect what the day will bring to me. From my last post, I realised that I have to face the music and dreading what will be the outcome of my meeting.

Fortunately, it went well. It is like lifting a mountain of doubts in your head and you can feel the sun shining on your face. Everything is crystal clear what needs to be done. Almost all grey area have been identified and action parties will be nominated to ensure everything is well in black and white. But of course, not all are clear, but know we have identified all known parties. I'm very far from getting there, but surely it's getting there.

If, When my project becomes successful that will be my chance to get the second promotion that I am eyeing on. It will be a difficult road ahead. But am hopeful that I could do this.

So more things to come my way... Will be requiring a lot of help!

Until then... Adios Amigos...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises