The Day that didn't Happen

I have planned today to be a productive day. As per discussion with my car pool companion, savour the weekend. I was supposed to be going window shopping for a new laptop. My current laptop is for sale. And a buyer will be taking the laptop on Wednesday. I have set my eyes on the new HP Pavillion Tablet and it is on sale at QQ/Bilster at Dome. Well, it's ex-Dome now. Dome went bust a few months ago.

So perhaps I will be doing that tomorrow. I have a manicure which is long overdue. It takes a while for me to type nowadays (my nails are in the way, so I tend to mistype). This thing is nothing new with me. Some people think it is a feminine thing to do. But hey, there's nothing wrong with having good nails. I didn't get it at first why do we need to manicure, but after my sister insisted and paid for my first manicure and pedicure as a birthday gift, there was no turning back. Seriously, it feels so good after a manicure and a pedicure.

I spent the whole morning sleeping. I only woke up at about 2pm by a text message from my friend. I suppose somehow, I'm mentally exhausted from the weeks worth of unproductivity. But I finally woke up at 3pm to shower to get ready for badminton at 4pm.

After badminton, I went back home and found a man and woman tourist by the side of the road near Jame Asr'. I felt bad for them and I turned back to see if I could found out if there is anything I could help. They were waiting and looking for a bus (after 6pm) to get back to their hotel. I offered to send them back to their hotel (Brunei Hotel) but at first they refuse. But I insisted and I told them I didn't mind. I also told them that taxi is non-existent in Brunei. So they finally agreed. The man was from Australia and the lady was from Brazil. The lady is one of the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. She fits to be a model.

So anyway, I felt good after being a good samaritan and a good Bruneian. After that, I pigged out at Seafood Paradise and hung out at Coffee Zone Qiulap for today's update.

Until then... Adios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises