Continuation/Updates from the Past

I do apologise for the lack of commitment on my half to update and stopping in the middle of the post. I wanted to delete that post but something happened to me in that early dawn. It was a good thing, a great thing. But I thought about it, I won't write anything about that night. I'll keep it to myself for now, I will share it with you when the time ever comes.

I am living in my new life, and somehow, by some miracle, the events during this few days have be wonderful. But things is just great. Things are fantastic. Oh yeah, Aiedee is back onshore. I took leave on Tuesday uptil this Thursday to accompany him to Labuan, but I decided not to go, because I have a lot of things and errands to run for the next few days.

But I did get a little worked up recently, when my boss texted me if I have not been coming to office since last friday... I thought to myself, "Am I that invincible in the office?" I was clearly offended by that remark by my boss. Do I have to report myself, or am I dead, and I'm just an entity floating in the air? Does anyone see me? I still remember handing over my leave form to my supervisor who was talking to him in his office? And dare he ask if I am on leave? Or insinuating that I took leave without informing? Apparently my mistakes of yesteryear is still haunting my bosses. There seems to be no redemption for my mistakes. I will forever be penalised with my past faults.

Enough about work, I'm on freaking leave and here I am thinking about what goes on at work... Anyway, just about a few hours I paid and got my roadtax at the the post office. I paid to renew for two cars, thus also part reason why I am not going to Labuan. I'm practically broke. I have some payments overdue and I guess it is time to take the "emergency" cash out... Sigh! I didn't know what went wrong with my finance, I think for the last couple of months I have been spending too much that I can. So it is time to take a step back and figure out and plan my finances for the next month. I have another trip to Bangkok soon. This will be my third Bangkok trip this year and it's not even half of the year yet. A lot of people have asked me what's so great about Bangkok that I'd visit there a lot. I don't know, besides the fact that it is my heaven on earth, I just love being there, although there are a lot of people, and there are times depending on the time of day that it is crowded and what-not. But I always feel safe there, and I love their culture, Thais are just great and so welcoming people. Even at their worst, they are still relatively the most kind being, at least that's my opinion.

Thailand or Bangkok is famous for it's 'naughty' industry and night life. But I'm not there to enjoy that, yeah, I do admit that I have been there before, but it is just what it is... Nothing left much for the imagination. And going there once, and you won't want to go there again, it's like riding the same rollercoaster for the second time. The thrill decreases from each visit. But I just love being there, although at the same time, to think about it, I won't live there. I you experience heaven everyday, you'll subconsiously take it for granted, right?

Enough about Thailand or Bangkok. On my personal note, I am quite happy with my life recently, somehow after all that had happened to me, somehow things just fall into place. It is like life is teaching me something, and it had given me it's last advice and I am ready to take on any challanges that awaits me now and the future. I am enjoying the leave that I am taking and not taking it for granted. Life seems grander somehow.

Oh, at about noon today, I saw something gory. I saw a dead body on the road not far from the Perpindahan Lambak Kiri (Lambak Kiri Housing) exit. From the looks of it, the accident just happened a few minutes before I arrive. I was driving up Aiedee to send him to Muara at the Serasa Ferry Terminal for Labuan, when from what I saw, someone just got ran over a bus... It just gave me chills. That is the first time I saw a dead body on an accident. I've seen an accident before, and saw people hurt because of it, but not a dead body.

To be continued again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises