Late Monday.. Late-ish, It's Monday anyway...

How's that for a post title eh?

Again, sounding like a broken CD, I would like to apologise for my lack of commitment to this blog. I have wrote two incomplete post and for now I would like to finish it...

Oh I've just learnt something... Remember my ex 'Z', that have left me when I returned from offshore in early January? 'Z' went back to the ex-boyfriend that was going to get married in March. Well, I just found out that not long after new year when we were still together that 'Z' was seeing someone else! That two three timing bitch! But I feel good knowing that. Because I feel like a better man because of it. And to dump 'Z' was one of the best thing I've ever done.

Anyway, that's irrelevant now, the moment had passed and I've moved on to better and new things. I just remembered, that over the past years, I have hurt quite a number of hearts. One heart that I hurt really bad, was when I fell in love after one of my break ups with my ex. And then I've decided to go back to my ex, and turn the new love down. I never made someone cried that bad. I didn't plan to hurt nobody, it just wasn't great timing. And I guess I've hurt somebody quite recently too. And when I look back on my life for these past few years, I am definitely not proud of who I was. But now, I've changed, bits and pieces of me, and I'm still trying to change. I do find myself repeating the same mistakes again. But once I realise it, I try to change.

Only just recently, I've met someone. And I'm not going to dwell into much as I am not intending to start a new relationship just yet. Otherwise, feel free to find me and smack me at the back of my head. But for the first time I have met someone so who can sync with me so well, it reminds me so much about my ex last year. But this time round, we are so different from each other, so very different but we managed to co-exist together as a unit. It is too soon to tell, but I guess this is a blessing in disguise. But this looks good.

Anyway, I have also found a new friend. I've introduce this friend to my family and friends recently. We get along really really well. When I brought him round with Aiedee for the first time, Aiedee passed a comment to him about how well we knew each other. We only knew each other for a week but, it seems that we have been friends for years. Most of my friends are in KB where I work, but since my move to Bandar a year ago, I was pretty much spending a lot of my time on my own. But now, I have a friend, a true good friend. So... a friend and a potential lover... life feels much lighter somehow.

Last night, my brother brought us i.e. his wife, myself and my new friend to watch football. I support Arsenal, and over the past few games, they have not been doing so well, it is as if they are not up to par... I guess, knowing that the end of season is coming and since they lost in the semi final to Champions League, they're as if demotivated. Oh well, I still support, hopefully they can make a comeback next season. Anyway, as a result of that, I woke up late, very late, I left home at half past eight in the morning. I arrived to the office just before ten. At the moment, I am still deprived of sleep. I actually had a nap mid way of this post. Then my colleague woke me up because apparently I was blocking her car. It was another car that blocked hers. But it was easier for her to wake me up. Sigh... And now I can't sleep back again. I know, it's useless ranting now...

So anyway, there's more things I wanted to write about. But I don't have the energy or the effort to think at the current moment, now that I am quite sleepy. Until then, I'll leave you to this, until then, take good care of yourself and Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
babe baca ur blog mcm baca brudirect.com udah. hari2 di buka. so rajin2 tah mengupdate. i love reading drama online hehehehe
Mirda Ahmad said…
Life is full of ups and downs
and at times more ups or more downs.
Enjoy life and quit fretting about some things if it did not turn out the way you want it to be... setiap kesilapan mendewasakan kita. Hargai nikmat yang dikurniakan Allah kepada kita.
Anonymous said…
Babe... Macam brudirect? hahaha pengomplen kah aku ani? Maybe jua ah...

Mirda Ahmad: Yeah, I learning to take things day by day, it feels much better like that... And I do thank Allah for all the mistakes that I've made, I've grown and I've learnt from them..

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises