Surprise! Surprise!

You know what I am going to write about..

Something is definitely wrong with me. And I will take this time to figure out what.

I'm single again. The breakup was mutual. And after a lengthy discussion, I have decided quits and that was agreed between the both of us. This is the shortest serious relationship that I have ever had.

If I had one post-mortem of this relationship, I am to be blamed mostly because of my self-righteousness. I have be standing on weak grounds and couldn't cope up to the 'expectations' of my other half. In all seriousness, I feel weak. I feel hopeless. Not because I yet again failed another relationship, but I feel hopeless because this time round, I didn't have the courage to be strong to even try.

I had a few advices from a so-called friend (you know who you are! LOL) to give it a try. But I guess, I just couldn't make it. My best friend called me egoistic. Being to involve with myself to even care about what others make of it, that I was being unrealistic about giving and taking into relationship, that I have failed to be the better man.

I kept asking my so-called friend "What is wrong with me?" To no avail. But anyway, sounding like a sad loser that I am, it's all about the journey, figuring what makes a relationship work. My first relationship, I was disloyal and unfaithful, and that failed. The second relationship, I didn't spend much time with my other half (I was offshore, on my defense) , and that went sour and left me for the ex, the third, I got cold feet and unsure of myself, and that passed by me quickly. And this last one, personality clashes. And surprise, surprise!

I just wish that there is someone out there, ready to smack my head. I miss the blunt truth that a friend used to tell me everytime I am about to go out on a head-on collision. But I will not take this experience for granted. I guess, I should take this positively and try to be stronger next time. Someone please smack my head if I ever get myself in a relationship again!

On a personal note, life's pretty much a breeze. I am thinking of renting now... I never knew that rooms/houses in the capital are relatively cheap! So I'm room hunting... any good offers out there? Send me an email if you do... I need a big room, mostly for my clothes... My wardrobe pole (to hang the hangers) collapse a few days ago. I have too many clothes. Way to many. I need a new wardrobe, LOL. Until then, take care of yourself. Ciao

Comments

Ian Maidin said…
I've been there my friend. :)

It's a tough journey finding true love. You don't exactly need to rush into the next relationship. The right person will come along eventually, in the meantime fill in that void in your heart with a hobby or something.

Stamp collecting seems fun. Hehe.
V said…
I agree with Ian Maidin..

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises