Good News.. I think

The weekend had been a productive couple of days.

I had a superbly busy weekend, looking for land and such. I got to find two pieces of land which I really, really like, and I showed it to my consultant on Sunday. She loved both pieces and she advised me to pick the difficult one, purely to the fact that it will a good investment rather than the other piece of land. I won't disclose anything just yet, because it is not firm yet. Although things are going ahead. At full speed. I'm pretty Psyche about it, really.

Pending on tonight's event, which I shall also not disclose much because I have not made any firm decision. I might be having my own place. Good huh? My own place, my own crib, but I will be sharing. Cool huh? But nevertheless, it is all pending tonight's event. But in so many ways, things are going pretty well, I must admit.

On my personal life, well, it's even better, I'm in an 'almost' relationship, and things are heading up well. So it's all good. I feel so much better since the last few months, if you could count out my Bangkok trip, that is. LOL... And today, I skived out of work in the morning, knowing that this morning, the company is having a Annual Fun Run organised by the MD. We were given t-shirts to wear for the event, and the attendance for us was by default, although it was supposed to be a volunteering basis, but anyway since I have to be there before 6.45am, I thought I'll just miss the Monday morning rush and traffic jam and just... stay a little late in bed. But of course, by noon, I was already in the office and work seems to be picking up a little... Plenty of phone calls and emails flying around. That will never end it seems...

So anyway, I've got a few things to tell, but I'll be updating you guys in due time. So until then, you take care, and Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises