Disheartened

Second post of the day... Very rare, this is...

I got off work quite early today, after asking for permission from my boss if I could go. I told him that I am meeting someone to have a look at a land. And it is such a great bargain. I would love to get my hands on it.

The guy I'm meeting was late, 45 minutes late. I was about to give up when he texted me telling me his near. So after meeting him and almost arriving and discussing about the location and terms and condition of the land, I met up with my real estate consultant.

The answer is, no go. Again. Well, I could but it would take a while. For those who are interested to build their own dream home, seriously, it is freaking hard. Freaking difficult. And freaking frustrating. It is like every step I make, seems to be another step back. I have two more site to survey. And it seems that I have to spend a little bit more. I seriously feel down with the progress I have been making.

I have visited lots of sight and I have tried a lot of ways trying to get hold of lands. But it seems that everything has a catch to go with it. Yes, with lots of buts... ifs and maybe... It's just so... so frustrating.

At this rate, I don't think I will get my house as I hoped to be. I would be most likely having the same fate next year. But don't get this post as my declaration of surrender, because as discouraged as I am right now, as frustrated I am right now, I'm not giving up.... yet.

So anyway, I've got to meet up with 'E' this evening. Until then, take care, Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises