Accidental Half Day

I woke up to the noise from outside of the house, the neighbours were talking a tad loud. I woke up, just infront of my face the alarm clock shows 09:36. Oh shoot! Oh shoot! Oh shoot! I way late. I woke up pulled my towel and exit my room to shower. My housemate was laying on the carpet floor watching TV. I asked him if he had shut my radio alarm, he said he didn't hear a thing. Oh I must have shut it off without even opening my eyes... or even aware that I shut it off. I 'zombie'ly turned the alarm off. But the funny thing is, my phone requires me to press a few buttons to turn off. But it was shut off... so weird. It's like I was in twilight zone or something.

So I drove to work to be greeting by 3 roadblocks. First roadblock, ok, nothing, proceed, second roadblock, I have to pull over. I was greeted by a good looking officer, telling me to pull down the shades and blinds. He asks if I know Aaron. I told him that the car belongs to my brother-in-law, and he might. He asked me who my brother-in-law, he knew him, so he let me go without any much fuss. The third roadblock, wasn't really much a roadblock, they were about to finish and was just letting people through.

I arrived in the office at about 12pm. And everyone is almost on their way out. So I decided to hangout at the office lobby while watching my colleagues pass by to go out for lunch. My sweet colleague, Madam, passed by and told me that she attended a meeting for me, when I was still on the way to work. She also had completed a lot of things for me on Friday, she even worked on Saturday to finish it up. So I treat her for pizza as she wasn't there when I bought pizza the last time. So I gave her money to buy enough for 3 pizzas. She later arrived just after 1pm to send off the pizza and my other colleagues enjoyed some pizza too. I have been trying to finish this post since 12 and now it is 4.15. Me and Madam were busy teaching my new assistant. And actually, I've learn a few things too. It's tedious but it makes sure everything is done. There is plenty to do still. I am still thinking about my mistake from my last post. Why am I not trustworthy? What did I do wrong? Go figure eh? Anyway, got go and play netball, I got an invite to play netball in my department. We're playing against a secondary school. Wonder how we will do. But it's just a practise session. Nothing serious...

So anyway, until then, from my sad sad pathetic life signing off till tomorrow... Adios Amigos and Amigas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises