Jinxed


When I returned home today, my brother-in-law's car got a puncture. So I went to the tire shop to fix it at Telisai, since I just realise that the car is a little unstable and the steering wheel is a little offset to the right not far off there. So they did their routine. Looking for bubbles in the drum routine. But oddly enough there wasn't any! The guys thought it might be sabotage, but I would have notice the odd driving manner of the car as soon as I drove it. But the puncture was felt an hour later. That was odd. So I was beginning to think that I've been jinxed when it comes to cars! Urgh!

Then, tonight I was jinxed again. When that particular someone I liked in my previous post, told me that I am not trust-worthy. I don't know how this happened. I am truly disappointed and a little heart broken. I'm sad. I suppose, I better go back to my sad little corner and retreat to my sad single life. Even tonight my lava lamp froze as seen in the picture. Everything is collapsing again. I guess I rose up to quickly and now I'm falling face down flat on the dirt again. Life sucks now. I guess, I deserve it. Somehow. People say what goes around comes around. And now it's my turn to spin down. And it sucks. To my world and to my life, bollocks to you! Spin me up! Now!

To my readers, thanks for listening. Till then... Adios amigos...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises