I Broke a Heart

This post is dedicated to A.J.


Yesterday was a difficult day.

I feel sad.

I feel bad.

I feel guilty.

I didn't mean to hurt you.

I didn't mean to make you cry.

I did love you.

But I have to make a decision which is best for me.

It is not the best decision for you.

But I can't keep lying to you or to myself.

I'm sorry.

A.J, please forgive me. I didn't mean to break your heart into pieces. Please don't give up. Allah will always be thinking of you. Allah is there to test you because Allah cares about you. Allah just want you to remember Him. Whatever it is, just look into your heart and open it. It's not our time to be together. We can't force other people to love us. I'm sorry. My doors will always be open to hear you. Just call me, text me, email me. I will be there as much as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises