The Rehearsal

This couple of days, we have been rehearsing for the Best 914 and 60sec DJ. Boy oh boy! It's crazy. Yesterday, the mentors as a group gave us a piece of their mind. As I listen, the deeper I sank into my seat. They were angry because of our discipline. But they meant well. They only want us to do their best. Besides, we are carrying and representing their image as well, and we have to take care of that too.



It's great. The other proteges are really good. And I feel a little down because at times, I feel I'm not cut to be a DJ. But as what our mentors have said, we are the remaining best. Think why we were picked. It means something, so I will and I must do my best.



I'm happy to be part of the Pelangi FM family. I got to know new friends, and new friends are what I need at the moment.



Meanwhile today, after our second rehearsal, we had a bite at WyWy Restaurant. Tutong Branch. The second rehearsal went pretty well, but I lost my que card. Not lost as in missing but my que card got disorganised and I got lost trying to locate which one comes next. God it was embarrassing, my mentor was nervous with my performance. Because for a while I went blank, I will do my best on D Day. Insyaallah.



It was really really great hanging out with them, unfortunately, my migrane came back and each time I tried to laugh a sharp pain at the back of my head kept poking. It was bad, tomorrow I will bring and eat ibuprofen before the competition. So I won't get any migrane beforehand. But they guys are so funny, no hilarious. It has been a while since I last laugh like that. I love them all. I had great fun with all of them...


Until then, Adios Amigos and Amigas...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises