Car Trouble Today and A New Body This Year?


My housemate just came back yesterday with my goods which I have ordered last weekend. Today I didn't go to work because I have no confidence in bringing my brother's car to work. I was supposed to follow my car pool mate's ride but I woke up late. It is so frustrating not having a car. I feel helpless. My brother passed his car to me at about 1am and the way he described about the car problems gave me the impression that the car is not safe enough to use as a commute car.

But today in the afternoon, I drove it, it was ok. A little scary, but ok. The car shakes and makes a few worrying odd noises. But it ran ok. I thought to myself that I should have gone to work today. I suppose the car problem the day before made me loose confidence in driving an aged car. The car I drove now is the first car I used when I started working. And the first day at work, I got into an accident when someone bumped me from behind! Again a little traumatic event for me with this car. When will my car problems be solved?

One of the things that I ordered through my friend was Men's Health UK Version. And the packaging is as the picture above. And it dawned on me that I want a nice body this year. It will be difficult for me to achieve it, but I know I can. I've always wanted to open my shirt in public (not in malls or public public but like beach public or swimming pool public kind of thing) and have this awesome body when people just turn to me and pause and gasp in admiration! Ha-ha! I can be quite an extrovert, but didn't have the qualities to be one. So yeah, that will be my mission in life. To have a killer body. I can! I can! I can! Don't we all wish the same?

So anyway, tomorrow will be a full day, there's plenty to do. Do my bmobile settings, get my next car processed through, my house way forward, pick up my brother-in-law's car to borrow and meeting a potential buyer for my motorcycle and lots more... Till then, adios amigos and amigas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises